Synopsis of Rebirth – I Am The Great God After being reincarnated, Koten Hayashi was reborn in the body of a young man, Hayashi Lin, in Wu Daikoku. And he received the memory of Lin Kue. And his father died young, and his whole family was rejected by relatives and forced to leave his family. And with everything that happened to him, he was not discouraged.Relying on the memories of his previous life, Fe began to follow the path of cultivation. From then on, his cultivation progressed rapidly, and he also defeated two secret fire cult masters, Zhao Biao and Gongsun Tai. He quickly became the biggest star of the Daewu dynasty. Watch online Rebirth – I Am The Great God Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles, Streaming Anime and Donghua Rebirth – I Am The Great God Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles.
-
71
-
70
-
69
-
68
-
67
-
66
-
65
-
64
-
63
-
62
-
61
-
60
-
59
-
58
-
57
-
56
-
55
-
54
-
53
-
52
-
51
-
50
-
49
-
48
-
47
-
46
-
45
-
44
-
43
-
42
-
41
-
40
-
39
-
38
-
37
-
28-36
-
27
-
26
-
25
-
24
-
23
-
22
-
19-21
-
18
-
16-17
-
15
-
14
-
13
-
11-12
-
10
-
09
-
08
-
07
-
06
-
05
-
04
-
1-3
-
71
-
70
-
69
-
68
-
67
-
66
-
65
-
64
-
63
-
62
-
61
-
60
-
59
-
58
-
57
-
56
-
55
-
54
-
53
-
52
-
51
-
50
-
49
-
48
-
47
-
46
-
45
-
44
-
43
-
42
-
41
-
40
-
39
-
38
-
37
-
28-36
-
27
-
26
-
25
-
24
-
23
-
22
-
19-21
-
18
-
16-17
-
15
-
14
-
13
-
11-12
-
10
-
09
-
08
-
07
-
06
-
05
-
04
-
1-3
Rebirth – I Am The Great God Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID
Rebirth – I Am The Great God Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, Watch Online Rebirth – I Am The Great God Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, I Am The Great God










