Synopsis of I’m Just an Immortal The story's male protagonist, Lin Fei, is set in the world of Immortal Cultivation. Once a powerful ancient god, Linfei was betrayed and murdered by his clan, whom he saved 500 years before him. Now he seeks to uncover the truth behind this betrayal and seek justice.Join Lin Fei to use his immense power to fight those who have wronged him. , uncover the conspiracy that led to his downfall. Reincarnation is common in this world, but not with Lin Fei. Desiring immortality, he has lived for hundreds of millions of years in search of lost loved ones who were a million years away. Watch online I’m Just an Immortal Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles, Streaming Anime and Donghua I’m Just an Immortal Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles.
-
19
-
18
-
17
-
16
-
15
-
14
-
13
-
12
-
11
-
10
-
09
-
08
-
07
-
06
-
05
-
04
-
03
-
02
-
01
-
19
-
18
-
17
-
16
-
15
-
14
-
13
-
12
-
11
-
10
-
09
-
08
-
07
-
06
-
05
-
04
-
03
-
02
-
01
I’m Just an Immortal Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID
I’m Just an Immortal Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, Watch Online I’m Just an Immortal Multi Sub, Streaming I’m Just an Immortal Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID










