Synopsis of I Return from the Heavens After traveling the world with his beautiful sister, Li Xiangtian returns to the past and begins his journey to become an immortal practitioner. And on this journey, Li Xiangtian brought along a cute god pig. Li Xiangtian who rescued his sister who was captured by the Ten Imperial Palaces. And he also helps his sister uncover the mystery of the fall of the Dawu Dynasty.(First Empire of the Phantom Kingdom) He later discovers himself to be the prince of an ancient country. In the midst of all this conspiracy, he united the Phantom Continent to save his sister Ye Fei Ling.He then went to the heavenly battlefield to fight the sword fairies and find the strongest demon emperor among them. I beat it. Watch online I Return from the Heavens Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles, Streaming Anime and Donghua I Return from the Heavens Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles.
-
67
-
66
-
65
-
64
-
63
-
62
-
61
-
60
-
59
-
58
-
57
-
56
-
55
-
54
-
53
-
46-52
-
44-45
-
43
-
42
-
41
-
38-40
-
31-37
-
21-30
-
11-20
-
01-10
-
67
-
66
-
65
-
64
-
63
-
62
-
61
-
60
-
59
-
58
-
57
-
56
-
55
-
54
-
53
-
46-52
-
44-45
-
43
-
42
-
41
-
38-40
-
31-37
-
21-30
-
11-20
-
01-10
I Return from the Heavens Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID
I Return from the Heavens Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, Manhwa I Return from the Heavens Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, I Return from the Heavens Multi Sub










