Synopsis of I lived in seclusion for 100,000 years 隐居十万年 Ten thousand years ago, the forgotten founder of the Immortal Sect, Chen Xuanwu, was invincible but retired at the height of his power. Unknown to anyone due to a malfunction of his system's "Golden Finger" He feared it would prevent him from making further progress and maintaining his reputation. A disciple descended from the sect asked him for help and successfully rebooted the system. As long as he trained his descendants he could continue to grow stronger and rule forever. I was. Watch online I lived in seclusion for 100,000 years 隐居十万年 Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles, Streaming Anime and Donghua I lived in seclusion for 100,000 years 隐居十万年 Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles.
-
16
-
15
-
14
-
13
-
12
-
11
-
10
-
09
-
08
-
07
-
06
-
05
-
04
-
03
-
02
-
01
-
16
-
15
-
14
-
13
-
12
-
11
-
10
-
09
-
08
-
07
-
06
-
05
-
04
-
03
-
02
-
01
I lived in seclusion for 100,000 years 隐居十万年 Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID
I lived in seclusion for 100,000 years 隐居十万年 Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, Watch Online I lived in seclusion for 100,000 years 隐居十万年 Multi Sub Zanpaku ID










