Synopsis of Don’t pretend, I’m Stronger than a Hero In a world full of superpowers and extremely angry emergencies, it is the superhero who watches over world peace. there is in legend. Due to an accident, he unintentionally gained powers completely different from his superpowers.Since then, he has become an electoral legend, ruling the world in his own way, protecting his family and accomplices. But he still seems to have secret risks. a bigger mystery. Watch online Don’t pretend, I’m Stronger than a Hero Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles, Streaming Anime and Donghua Don’t pretend, I’m Stronger than a Hero Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID multiple subtitles.
-
45
-
44
-
43
-
42
-
41
-
40
-
39
-
38
-
37
-
36
-
35
-
34
-
33
-
32
-
31
-
30
-
29
-
28
-
27
-
26
-
25
-
24
-
23
-
22
-
21
-
20
-
15-19
-
1-14
-
45
-
44
-
43
-
42
-
41
-
40
-
39
-
38
-
37
-
36
-
35
-
34
-
33
-
32
-
31
-
30
-
29
-
28
-
27
-
26
-
25
-
24
-
23
-
22
-
21
-
20
-
15-19
-
1-14
Don’t pretend, I’m Stronger than a Hero Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID
Don’t pretend, I’m Stronger than a Hero Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID, Watch Online Don’t pretend, I’m Stronger than a Hero Multi Sub on Zanpaku ID










