Synopsis of I Annoying million cultivator I Annoyed Millions of Cultivators tells the tale of a Jiangbei pupil who fought valiantly on the subway station and become blessed through the gadget. Fortunately, he hosts the gadget and travels to any other global. In this distinctive global packed with cultivators, Jiangbei had long gone from being a trash in a small metropolis to a genius baby in everyone`s eyes. Relying at the gadget, Jiangbei had commenced the route of development and have become more potent simply through gambling treasures, and scary people. After a sequence of chaos and poetry battles, Jiangbei progressively evolved emotions for his household here.
-
160
-
159
-
158
-
157
-
156
-
155
-
154
-
153
-
152
-
151
-
150
-
149
-
148
-
147
-
146
-
160
-
159
-
158
-
157
-
156
-
155
-
154
-
153
-
152
-
151
-
150
-
149
-
148
-
147
-
146
-
160
-
159
-
158
-
157
-
156
-
155
-
154
-
153
-
152
-
151
-
150
-
149
-
148
-
147
-
146
-
160
-
159
-
158
-
157
-
156
-
155
-
154
-
153
-
152
-
151
-
150
-
149
-
148
-
147
-
146
I Annoying million cultivator on Zanpaku ID
I Annoying million cultivator, I Annoying million cultivator Eng Sub, Watch online I Annoying million cultivator, I Annoying million cultivator
